Re: [OM] Peak Air

Subject: Re: [OM] Peak Air
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 15:30:15 -0500
Your story reminds me of Memphis at certain times every day, as a Fed-X hub.  I see them on FlightAware,

Most of the Far East flights that come to the Mid-South stop in Anchorage.  Those that terminate in Atlanta pass right over my house.  My iMac, which I special ordered in December, flew Shanghai to Anchorage to Louisville, KY, then ground delivery.