Re: [OM] Deconfining - Plan B - A sequel

Subject: Re: [OM] Deconfining - Plan B - A sequel
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 16:21:36 -0500
I had a similar visitor 3 1/5 yrs ago, when I had a large yellow jacket nest in my back yard.  He vacuumed them into a plastic canister where they were flash frozen and packed in dry ice for shipment to a lab in Pennsylvania that uses them to produce anti-toxin for sting victims.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Hammering+on+the+Ground.tif.html