Re: [OM] Adobe - Panasonic GX85 color issues

Subject: Re: [OM] Adobe - Panasonic GX85 color issues
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 07:58:15 +0200
LR WB auto or else are not good. I always keep the WB as is , unless there's a
major issue in mixed lighting for instance, and I then adjust by eye and hand.

Also, I don’t know about the pana (I’m now using fujis exclusively) but I have
access to a number of film profiles other than Adobe’s that make a real
difference (think Velvia, across, Provia, Chrome, etc.).
You could check on that too.

And finally, there’s a box somewhere down the list of settings, that allows you
to use the embedded profile of the lens. That might also have an effect.

Hope this helps.

Should it not, and so long as the flaw is consistent, you could simply create
your own profile for imports.

Amities

Philippe