Re: [OM] IMG: To Moose - Moon Revisited

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: To Moose - Moon Revisited
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 15:46:27 -0400
Thanks, Philippe, that's exactly how I've done it. The self-timer
eliminates the motion induced by my finger pressing the shutter, but the
mirror upswing and maybe even the shutter curtain may be causing motion.
The more I think about it I believe a heavier tripod will help immensely.
The lens + camera probably weighs more than the tripod, so I will give the
heavy surveyor tripod a go.

Charlie