Re: [OM] Adobe - Panasonic GX85 color issues

Subject: Re: [OM] Adobe - Panasonic GX85 color issues
From: Willie Wonka via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 21:45:43 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
 I will not be surprised if it is Adobe, here is why:
I have an older version CS2 and any time use "Browse" i.e. Adobe Bridge, the
application first applies some settings that slightly alter the images, before
letting me open files. It also automatically saves the changes.
I have looked and also have consulted the Internet in order to stop it from
doing that, but unfortunately, have not found the cure yet. I have not tried
reinstalling the application, because of lack of time and also being part of
Adobe-in-Design installation.
I know, I didn't help you much.
Best
Boris