Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 19: lifting of confinement

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 19: lifting of confinement
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 07:45:11 +0200
Thanks, Mike. Yes, it does feel great. A nice start to the day, usually a
2-hour ride between 7:30 and 9:30 or so. Then shower and work in my home office.
Our tastes in food have been influenced by the many countries in which we have
lived, some more than others. Belgium is in the “more” category, not least
because of things like stoemp, chocolate, beer etc.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"