Re: [OM] Fun with Fronds (& A7 II IBIS)

Subject: Re: [OM] Fun with Fronds (& A7 II IBIS)
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 11:23:18 -0800
I like!

Nice to see that your 7M2 is being put to good use too.

I'm getting mixed results with the IBIS. It's either dead-on or it's
completely out-to-lunch. It reminds me of the OIS in the PanaLeica
14-50 that was really good until it did it's recentering. Of course it
did so somewhere in the midst of the exposure instead of just prior to
the exposure like most systems do.

I'm curious if it behaves better when EFC is turned off. I know some
OIS systems will perform the recentering reset while the mirror is
going up.

We're heading out in a few minutes with a bunch-o-cameras to Lake Hood
and PANC to get some more airplane pictures.

A7 Schnozz