[OM] Gary Friedman camera guides

Subject: [OM] Gary Friedman camera guides
From: Lawrence Woods <lmwoods@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 16:35:29 -0400
I don't recall hearing of Gary Friedman  camera guides on the OM list.  There are books on four other camera brands as well, but specifically for Olympus there are guides for the E-M1 I and II, and the E-M5 II, with an E-M1 III manual announced.

https://www.friedmanarchives.com/olympus-books/

Has anyone used any of these books, and what is your impression, in comparison to the official Olympus instruction manuals - or any other detailed guides, for that matter?

     ----- Larry Woods