[OM] Nathan's PAD 24/5/2020: first lunch with friends after the lockdown

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 24/5/2020: first lunch with friends after the lockdown
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 10:57:15 +0200
Life is slowly returning in Spain. The last time we met with friends for a
lunch was on March 8th, in a restaurant in a nearby town. The following week
things shut down, but now we are again allowed to get together with friends, up
to 10 people. So on Sunday Eliot and Assumpta invited us for one of the long
Sunday lunches at their house. We were 8 people and 2 dogs altogether, so
respecting the limit. A few images from an enjoyable, lazy afternoon:

Eliot doing his thing:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-76tSg43/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-76tSg43/A>

Lunch ingredients:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-vDT345P/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-vDT345P/A>
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-ZmbsFLb/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-ZmbsFLb/A>

Puppies at play. One belongs to Eliot and Assumpta, the other to Eliot’s son
Lucas. They were running around and playing the whole time, it was virtually
impossible to get a sharp image of them, so I chose instead to try to depict
the action in its frenzy in this unsharp photo:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-sSF2MzV/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-sSF2MzV/A>

After lunch the others settled down to watch some movie and doze off
(semi-siesta). I went for a walk in the neighbourhood, there is a nice secluded
beach down below, so I mounted the Leica 90mm Tele Elmar on my Panasonic GX80
and look down from up high:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-XrbgvNv/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-XrbgvNv/A>

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"