Re: [OM] Fwd: New guide to OM Zuikos

Subject: Re: [OM] Fwd: New guide to OM Zuikos
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 20:22:15 +0800
On film, field test with the OM 50/2 was sharp, high contrast, harsh when compare with 50/3.5. With 5D II at infinity, edge performance is better than OM 50/1.4 and 50/3.5.

The 50/2 is also very heavy, I much prefer the tone rendering and handling of 50/3.5.

For 24 Shift, it is sharp, some pincushion distortion at infinity. Don't like the images of shift, they look odd if fully corrected.

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/DSC00007T.jpg

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/DSC00001T.jpg

C.H.Ling