Re: [OM] Expensive coffee spill

Subject: Re: [OM] Expensive coffee spill
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 07:44:27 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Well, there is a difference between what I do with bicycles and what
others do.  Mostly I buy bicycles one part at a time and rebuild them to OEM
condition.  A few years ago I came across a 1969 Motobécane Mirage that had a
number of original parts replaced with 21st century Shimano junk.  I rebuilt it
to what it had been when new.  It became the bicycle I had hoped for as a high
school graduation present that never happened.  I don't care what others think,
I'm just glad I filled that gap.

>But is there ANY difference between what you do with bicycles and what
>"they" do with expensive watches? As a percentage of a person's
>wealth, there probably isn't much difference. Who am I to criticize?

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson