Re: [OM] Speaking of cute furry youngsters. [was Red]

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of cute furry youngsters. [was Red]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 15:02:17 +0100
Interestingly, the “i” button is available only after clicking on the photo,
which seems a little strange.  And having clicked on the photo and the “i”
appearing, the information about the photo appears in a sidebar on the right.

Hmm!  Google’s UIs aren’t always the best, I suppose, but it is free after all
.  . .

“usta be”?  No more?

Chris