Re: [OM] IMG: The American Starling

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The American Starling
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 20:51:31 -0700
On 6/10/2020 11:25 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
The Starling is one of my least favorite birds.  Since a Brit brought them across the pond, they have prospered beyond belief and have become a nuisance.

I'm not sure why I've never seen any around here. They aren't far away, here in Pacific Grove, which is only about 50 miles from the Bay Area and maybe 90 from our house. <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=California/Monterey_Carmel/March_2010&image=_MG_8715cria.jpg>

Blessed Absence Moose