Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 12/6/2020: first time in 3 months

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 12/6/2020: first time in 3 months
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 12:24:16 -0800
> I have daily contact with my colleagues at the office, but via a screen.

Pretty much the same for us. It's kinda normal for me. I was
work-from-home prior to moving to Alaska, and my little stint working
for the government was mostly that too. But it is new for this company
as we generally liked to have people stay physically close to their
teams. We will probably stay this way until the end of the year. It
has worked out really well for us, though, and have adapted to this
new normal.

As I look at your pictures around there, it's a gentle little reminder
that we need to be thinking about our post-Alaska life. We'll
definitely be looking for a warmer climate! But a place that isn't too
expensive to live, We'll see where our daughters settle down.

AG Schnozz