Re: [OM] IMG: Redhead as Seen by OM-D E-M1

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Redhead as Seen by OM-D E-M1
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 12:33:56 -0800
> I think purple fringing is really what I am seeing, and it seems to
> appear with the particular feather pattern/lighting combination that I
> encountered.  I think Moose played with it a little, and could not find
> a handy corrective tool.  I'm going to stick with the E-M1 for a while,
> and try to polish my technique.

I think you may actually only be a click away in Lightroom. The
Chromatic Aberration tool should take care of it. However, what may be
required is either having the white-balance adjusted so it actually
shows up as purple, or go into the adjustment of it and tweek the
color range to include red.

If you are able to have the white-balance adjusted for it to show as
purple, you can then do an edit-in Photoshop (using the Lightroom
settings) and fix the colors there. But the point is that you'll need
to get that fringing to show up as something the correction tool
actually recognizes as PF.

AG Schnozz