Re: [OM] IMG: Redhead as Seen by OM-D E-M1

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Redhead as Seen by OM-D E-M1
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 10:24:20 -0500
David,

Thank you for the very kind words.  As I try to avoid close human contact, I have a lot of time to read and to take and process photographs, but my subject matter is pretty much home-grown and close at hand.  I'm looking forward to the Buddleia bush blooming in July and attracting some colorful butterflies.