Re: [OM] The Garden Proceeds

Subject: Re: [OM] The Garden Proceeds
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 16:59:45 -0700
On 6/12/2020 3:45 PM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
At 6/12/2020 01:29 PM, AK wrote:
Pretty flowers!

My only comment is that the direct sun has made the specular
highlights just a touch too distracting. While I think that the use of
diffusers are generally overused and are too dense, a very slight bit
of it would have been helpful. Just an opinion. But in all fairness, I
don't use them myself. :)

AG Schnozz
I battle bright sun all the time here in AZ. Some cactus flowers only open in
the bright sun. My eyes have adjusted to AZ so much I did not see the specular
highlights as being distracting, but natural. I guess it is AZ vs AK light
sensitivity.

The fruits of the early spring, feathery yellow plants the name of which I forget.
<https://flic.kr/p/2jb2Jrm>
This is my favorite in fact.

Thanks!

A flowering shrub, the name of which I've never known.
<https://flic.kr/p/2jb6G6v>
It would be nice to see a closeup of this one.

How's this? <https://flic.kr/p/2jbD325>

Accommodating Moose