[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 24: human contact, again

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 24: human contact, again
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 21:26:35 +0200
The past week was more of the same in a way: working from home, cycling,
enjoying the beach now that we can, etc. But something new happened. This week,
about 70 volunteers returned to the office (the rest of us will continue
working from home until September). Among them was our Polish secretary Kasia,
and on Friday we invited her for lunch at Moments. This was the first time I
saw my co-workers in the flesh and not on a screen, and we enjoyed our 2-hour
lunch. Lots of smiles, nice landscapes, nice ladies with facemarks can bee seen
here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2931
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2931>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"