Re: [OM] The only Lottery worth entering

Subject: Re: [OM] The only Lottery worth entering
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 15:00:27 -0800
> Is the road normally restricted? or is the 300 cars to give people
> minimum crowd during that time?

Pretty much restricted. I think those with reservations at the
campgrounds and stuff are allowed in all the way, otherwise it's
busses. I'm not too familiar with the situation, but it's restricted.
These 1200 passes are like gold. Weather permitting, you are able to
go all the way to the end of the road, which is something like 90
miles in.

No guarantees about the weather. That's always the double-lottery
thing. One is getting in, the other is actually seeing the mountain.

AK Schnozz