Re: [OM] Loan camera test

Subject: Re: [OM] Loan camera test
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 07:56:50 -0700
At 6/19/2020 01:33 AM, Chriis wrote:

>Iâ??ve borrowed a Fuji X100V for a few days, an offer from Fujifilm.  I tried
>the XF100-400 a couple of weeks ago but this time I have the new X100V.
>
>Itâ??s a lovely device, full of gizmos (although still a single focal length)
>and I managed to get some snaps done yesterday.  Of particular interest to me
>is that I managed to capture this bee on a larkspur using a bit of luck.  The
>sun was too bright to see the screen and I didnâ??t feel like bending over to
>use the OVF while so close to the insect.
>
>https://show.cbimages.uk/Photography/Cbimages/i-bMqDwd2/A
><https://show.cbimages.uk/Photography/Cbimages/i-bMqDwd2/A>
>
>I rather like the camera, of course, but I think Iâ??ll buy myself the
>preceding model, the X100F, secondhand.
>
>Chris

Nice shot. Thanks for the review. I've been curious about the camera but a
fixed lens may be a limitation for me. I keep debating with myself. I'm always
on the alert for the right smallish camera. There was a fstopper article on
important camera feature - that is how you like using the camera.

om4Ti is forever in my blood - WayneS