Re: [OM] Images on SD card held hostage

Subject: Re: [OM] Images on SD card held hostage
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 22:34:42 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
<<If the camera sees it, it should exist …

<<Hath the original poster of the thread  thought of uploading the files from
the
<<camera, by wire or wifi ?

Yes, it should exist,  but afraid that it exists and not exists at the same
time, if can not be transferred.  Thus the images are in a state of quantum
superimposition of existence and non-existence  and can only collapse the wave
function into existence if have special tools. I am afraid Moose is correct
that the FAT is cooked.  BAH.  200 buck LEXAR  card too.  I don't fuss with
saving a couple bucks on cards as NEVER want them to foul up.  I hadn't touched
the  new cam since our trips were cancelled and my Mom died of COVID-19.

He hath--used a cable at listee suggestion and zero images were seen!!!  PIE
saw all the old ones but was totally screwed up as to which were previously
downloaded.
My poor bronze copper images are stranded for now.  :-(     Wayne sent me a key
for recovery software and hopefully have a go at it this weekend.

  Mike