Re: [OM] Images on SD card held hostage--wave fxn collapse

Subject: Re: [OM] Images on SD card held hostage--wave fxn collapse
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 22:38:17 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
snip<<<<<or by
wifi from the camera.

Well the quantum superimposition  existence and nonexistence wave fxn collapsed
with wifi probe--the images  DO exist.

Well after all efforts failed to recover the raw files, and usb cable from
camera didn't work, tried wifi--appears that full size jpgs are now on
phone!!--sent to dropbox as email seems to strip the exif.  We'll see if
anything salvageable.  I believe Chris and Philippe both suggested this.
No software I used could even find such files.  I ran the Crystalmark
benchmarks per Wayne and the max write speed was 75MB/s and is supposed to be
about 260.  I contacted Lexar as has Lifetime guarantee.  I purchased from B&H
so should not be a counterfeit.
I supposed the official term for the expensive card is--- all buggered up.

Back in business (of sorts), Mike