Re: [OM] Images on SD card held hostage--wave fxn collapse

Subject: Re: [OM] Images on SD card held hostage--wave fxn collapse
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 19:21:35 -0700
snip<<<<<or by
wifi from the camera.

Well the quantum superimposition  existence and nonexistence wave fxn collapsed
with wifi probe--the images  DO exist.

Well after all efforts failed to recover the raw files, and usb cable from
camera didn't work, tried wifi--appears that full size jpgs are now on phone!!

I've only used it a little, with decent results, but only on small JPEGs from the web. Ctein was wowed by Topaz' JPEG to Raw AI. It might improve the recovery. If you want to try, you could send me a file.

So glad you have recovered something!

Happy Dance Moose