Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 24/6/2020 amended: conversation in B&W

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 24/6/2020 amended: conversation in B&W
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 09:48:45 +0100
I’ve decided that the choice depends entirely on how you want the image to be
presented, Nathan. Others' opinions are interesting, of course, but they didn’t
compose the shot. For me the mono looks very good, but I liked the colour
presentation when first I saw it and accepted it as you showed it.

I took a surreptitious shot of my wife the other day (the only sort I can
grab), and it looked good. But it was through glass, with attendant
reflections; the easiest way to subdue them was to make it monochrome:

https://www.blipfoto.com/entry/2722882815912840419

It wasn’t how I had envisaged it, but it achieved the aim more effectively.

Chris

C M I Barker | Gamlingay