Re: [OM] Olympus quits camera business after 84 years - BBC

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus quits camera business after 84 years - BBC
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 09:55:05 -0700
A subtle coded message from Olympus on their website? Inviting us to "Get Ready
to Get Out" while we still can?

Or was it simply a poor choice of words by some marketing suit?

https://www.getolympus.com/ca/en/featured_weekly_deals?utm_content=wkdls&utm_campaign=2020_06_28_Home_with_Olympus_CA&utm_kxconfid=t5ljhtrz5&utm_source=email_ettips&utm_medium=email&sfmc_sub=5458184

:::: The steep ride up and down the energy curve is the most abnormal thing
that has ever happened in human history. Most of human history has been a
no-growth situation. Our culture is built on growth and that phase of human
history is almost over and we are not prepared for it. -- M. King Hubbert
<http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=M.+King+Hubbert> ::::