<<it works out for you what with all the time and effort you've expended.
I recovered the jpegs only but that is something at least. It was a learning
exercise as well.
The lovely Bronze Copper was the first flutterby any where near close enough
to photograph. I had not taken any test shots yet. My 2.5mos hiatus and
general rustiness with the cam was apparent as SS was above the sync speed and
the subject really required a kiss of fill. By the time I noticed the
opportunity was gone with the wind. I sent the file to Moose and I thank him
for the effort. The procedural error may be beyond Maestro Moose on a jpeg.
In my hands bringing up shadows on flutterbys is never satisfactory which I
have attributed to the structural color. I'll try again with the second
flight in early fall when the native asters are out. That is a to die for
Themed Olympus Photo Exhibition: http://www.tope.nl/