[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: paddling, cycling, eating

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: paddling, cycling, eating
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 06:49:31 +0200
Another week of working from home and enjoying the summer. A few “firsts” last
week—first ride to the top of Carrasqueta since before the confinement, first
visit to an Indian restaurant in El Campello which turned out surprisingly
good, and another first visit since the confinement to another restaurant which
we really like. There are also some images of my daughter on her paddle board,
her birthday present back in May, which she uses frequently, and does it well.

It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2946
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2946>

and as always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"