Re: [OM] Meyer Optik Gorlitz

Subject: Re: [OM] Meyer Optik Gorlitz
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 11:19:25 +0100
Indeed so, Mike - fortunately I do not have to spend silly big money on a
Zenitar 50/1.2
https://zenit.store/collections/canon-mount-zenit-lenses/products/mc-zenitar
-50mm-f-1-2-s-lens-for-canon-aps-c-sensors as I have an old 58/2 Helios
44M-4 acquired with a Zenit (being the price of admission!). The bokeh was
sufficient for a non-photographer daughter to comment favourably on the
backgrounds to some images captured at a flower show.

Piers