[OM] IMGS: Vietnam

Subject: [OM] IMGS: Vietnam
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 16:59:28 -0400
PESO:

I thought I'd better post a few before I get too far behind.  We left Laos
for Vietnam, spent a couple of days in Saigon, and then got on a boat to
travel the Mekong River back to Laos.  It was great fun and we stopped at
many villages along the way.  Here are the first of the photos:

https://pbase.com/tinamanley/image/170867519

And hit previous until you get back to Laos.

We are working outside every day until the temperature hits 90 and then
we're inside at our computers.  We haven't left the farm at all.  South
Carolina is not a safe place!  You'll see that almost everybody in Asia was
wearing masks back in February.  Most people here still don't wear masks
and look at you like you're crazy if you do, but we do!

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina

--
Tina Manley