[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: small towns in the Comunitat Valenciana

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: small towns in the Comunitat Valenciana
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 20:24:46 +0200
Last week’s blog consists of images from three towns on my usual cycling
routes, although in one case (Villajoyosa) I went there by car. The others are
Agost and Relleu. Villajoyosa is a beach town between Alicante and Benidorm, so
quite touristy in normal times—but these are not normal times. The other two
towns are inland, with few or no foreigners, good places to look at traditional
Spanish small-town life.

There are señoritas as well.

It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2966
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2966>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"