Re: [OM] In stressful times

Subject: Re: [OM] In stressful times
From: Jan Steinman <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 10:42:25 -0700
> From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
>
> I?m rather afraid that the UK?s rate is too high again.

Yea, people seem to be relaxing too much. I think opening bars was a bad idea.
Alcohol and social distancing don’t mix well.

For a couple months, our health district was stable at ~130 cases, and BC is
arguably one of the best spots in the world. But our health district has gone
up by twelve in the past week, and BC is seeing a spike, too - despite not
letting any Murkins in.

And of course, the US is just tearing it up with new cases. Friends and
relatives there are beginning to make queries about us taking them in for a
while.

Jan