Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 141, Issue 23

Subject: Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 141, Issue 23
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 20:23:50 +0100
Hi Brian

Thanks for your query, a fair one. My wife quoted it to me from an article on
the BBC a couple of days ago, but it must have been a local hotspot. I tend not
to refer to the BBC now, it’s somewhat compromised by the Government. I use the
Zoe website

https://covid.joinzoe.com/post/data-update-prevalence-covid

as I report daily using their app and get reports from King's College.

I’ll try and find that source.

Chris

C M I Barker | Gamlingay