Re: [OM] IMG: Approaching Rain Storm

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Approaching Rain Storm
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 08:40:52 -0500
Thanks, Jez.

On 7/29/20 6:45 AM, Jez Cunningham wrote:
If you want to try a 16-bit "jpeg" save it as jpeg2000
Jez

On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 at 09:19, Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nice picture!

Now, if you open your uploaded picture with right click 'Open in new tab'
you'll see it is a jpg again ;-)

PSD is an internal format from adobe, it cannot be displayed 'natively' in
a browser. The upload software of the gallery might convert it to jpg
again, or you saved your file with a .psd name extension although it was a
jpg anyway.