[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: more of the same, but also something new

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: more of the same, but also something new
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 14:28:14 +0200
A rather varied set for last week. There are some of the usual images from the
beach and from the bike rides, but there are also get-togethers with friends
and their cute dogs, and the beginning of a little project to photograph the
many small business, bar and restaurant signs around here—seems especially
relevant now since some of these places will not survive the Covid crisis. And
at the end there the story of an old watch I inherited from my father when he
died in 2004. It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2979
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2979>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"