Re: [OM] Sad tumble

Subject: Re: [OM] Sad tumble
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 14:21:55 -0800
> Out of 2500+ shots, only 21 were with flash, and none had been processed
> until now. Here's one that proposes a short
> term palliative for your sadness.
> <https://photos.app.goo.gl/GXT1MqP9qjv4xw4DA>

It's remarkable that I use the built-in flash quite frequently. About
half of my cameras have built-in flash, half don't. As a general rule,
I'll grab the camera with the built-in flash if I think I'll be in a
situation where I know it will likely come in handy. Otherwise, it's a
form/function thing where if I don't have flash, I avoid photographic
situations where it would come in handy.

It's kind of like proper word usage in a sentence. Does the dog lie
down or lay down? If I can't figure it out then the dog is sleeping.

AG (letting sleeping dogs sleep) Schnozz