Re: [OM] How?

Subject: Re: [OM] How?
From: Willie Wonka via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 02:04:19 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
 I was able to get an answer from the photographer, but let me first clarify,
that the thread is called "Artsy photos of your gear" on AudioKarma, a website
dedicated to all things audio.
My knee jerk reaction was what AG described, but was sure that that was not the
technique used. Of course, Moose was able to perfectly frame (pun intended) the
issue. Now, I was very impressed by Phillipe's creativity and up until I got
the answer, I believed that this was the exact technique, but no, that's not
either. Here is what the OP wrote back after after I enquired about his method:
"...there is no secret at all take this kind of photos just use the panorama
mode in my Xiaomi MI something Smartphone so then its just taking few shots and
check the results and if not artsy enough have a next try till its Artsy in
your eyes doin this shots by luck thats all.Cheers"
Mystery solved.
Thanks for playing.
Best
Boris
P.S. He is not a native speaker either, so please, don't judge his grammar
skills.