Re: [OM] Low Tide

Subject: Re: [OM] Low Tide
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 09:10:15 +1000
Yes Moose, that article sums it up pretty well.

I don't really care if people do stupid things and it only damages them, but
I'm totally P*SS*D off with people ignoring restrictions and infecting (and
sometimes killing) others in the community.

...Wayne (~35km from Melbourne CBD and currently in stage 4 lockdown)