Re: [OM] namethatlens & EXIF [was Meet Strawberry Candy]

Subject: Re: [OM] namethatlens & EXIF [was Meet Strawberry Candy]
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 20:18:01 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
If had .bat files set up doubt would change either.

 What do you do with scans?  I hadn't checked in quite a while but analogexif
was long in the tooth and didn't even use proper
20 byte convention for dates.  I recall some exif  fields being missing in the
scan files and used yet another utility to fix that.  Lenstagger works with
scans it appears but the scanner data is in the camera model
field.  They suggested just putting the OM2 or 3Ti etc in a tag and not that
field if wish to preserve that.  I'd rather do vice versa.

This should be easier, Mike