Re: [OM] IMG: Carry-Out Only

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Carry-Out Only
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 07:39:03 -0800
> It is indeed a sign of the times, Jim.  We just hope that the good places
> recover when the pandemic subsides.

"Life finds a way."

There will always be casualties. We'll see our favorite restaurants
disappear, but in their wake, we'll get others to take their place.

When Anchorage went into lockdown mode, it was surreal. The normally
bustling downtown was empty. Our church does all sorts of creative
video production things and we had a couple people filming downtown
when a lull in the traffic occurred and they got a telephoto shot down
the entire length of the main street going through downtown with no
cars, no people, nothing but stoplights changing.

Unfortunately, even with moderate restrictions, we're probably looking
at up to half of small businesses in this area failing because of the
lockdown.

AG Schnozz