[OM] (no subject)

Subject: [OM] (no subject)
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 15:14:18 -0800
Chugach Mountains - From the summit of Harp Mountain. Near Anchorage,
Alaska. Multi-image panorama. (20 images used). Panasonic DMC-GX85
with Lumix 12-32 lens. Processed in Adobe Lightroom.

http://zone-10.com/d1/node/361

The hike up Harp Mountain (5001') is one of the more challenging
trails in the area. It's not a long hike, as the trail is only two
miles long, but the elevation gain is almost 2700' in that two miles.
It starts out steep and only gets steeper. It's not a trail I would
recommend in wet conditions. The final climb is a bit intense and
exposed.

I'm planning on bagging one more peak this next week, which will be my
fourth this year.

AK Schnozz