Re: [OM] Question on Zuiko Pro lens construction tolerance

Subject: Re: [OM] Question on Zuiko Pro lens construction tolerance
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 10:28:54 +1000
Good point WayneS, I just checked a Lumix 12-60 with OIS and it rattles a
little off the camera, but seems good when mounted on the camera and powered
on.  I thought the control system for the OIS might hold some  bits firmly
in position but on further investigation I think it has to do with the
aperture mechanism.

...WayneH