[OM] IMG: Twenty Years

Subject: [OM] IMG: Twenty Years
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2020 12:53:23 -0500
As I watched the rain come down this morning, I looked around for a photo subject that didn't require getting wet.  My eyes lit on the Leica IIIf RD with a Summitar sitting on the shelf.  While I have never been known to go for the latest gear, I realized how much my photo work has changed in the past twenty years.  I placed the Leica on the office couch, along with my OM-D E-M1 and ZD 50/2.0 Macro lens, the camera I usually pick up these  days. After rounding up some extra lights, I photographed them with the old faithful E-1 and 14-54.  Yes, things  are different now, but in a nice way.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200903-P9039302.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA