Re: [OM] New additions to the Living History Farm

Subject: Re: [OM] New additions to the Living History Farm
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2020 13:23:53 -0700
> From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> ... my E-system is now reasonably complete

Not until you have a few of the SHG lenses! They'll blow your socks off!

I think the ED 150/2 rivals the OM 250/2 as one of the best ever lenses from
anyone.

:::: As they think back on the people of the 20th and early 21st centuries who
gave them the barren soil and ravaged fisheries, the chaotic weather and rising
oceans, the poisoned land and water, the birth defects and cancers that
embitter their lives, how will they remember usr I think I know. I think we
will be the orcs and Nazgûl of their legends, the collective Satan of their
mythology, the ancient race who ravaged the earth and everything on it so they
could enjoy lives of wretched excess at the future’s expense. They will
remember us as evil incarnate—and from their perspective, it’s by no means easy
to dispute that judgment. -- John Michael Greer
<http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=John+Michael+Greer> ::::