Re: [OM] New additions to the Living History Farm

Subject: Re: [OM] New additions to the Living History Farm
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 16:11:05 -0800
There is another lens to throw into the mix. The Pana-Leica 14-50 lens
that came with the DMC-L1 and Digilux 3. I was doing some searching
last night for an image that I needed for someone, and I happened to
remember that it was taken with that camera and lens. So, in 15
seconds, I had all the 14-50 images pulled up in Lightroom and a few
seconds later had thinned the herd down to just the image I needed.
But what got me was just how nice that lens was. The rendering was
very unlike any of the ZD lenses.

Alas, it was built like a piece of junk...

AG Schnozz