Re: [OM] Greetings from surface of Mars pix

Subject: Re: [OM] Greetings from surface of Mars pix
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 07:18:33 -0700
At 9/9/2020 07:42 PM, Mark wrote:

>Santiam Canyon complex. Facebook open to all. Mark Kronquist.  On McKenzie
>fire line now with om3 90 macro and other

Is there any end in sight? I checked your photos. Crazy as it is, makes for
interesting photography. Where are you and are you under evacuation orders?

Weather overall is crazy. We had a 25 degree drop here in AZ after summer of
record temps. Utah shows trucks turned over by 90mph winds. Denver went from
100 degrees to Snowfall in one day.

WayneS