[OM] IMG: Airport Visit

Subject: [OM] IMG: Airport Visit
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 15:59:38 -0500
I took a two-lens kit to the airport on a very hot day today. The camera was a micro-4/3 Oly E-M1 and the lenses were the 50/2.0 Macro and the 50-200 SWD, along with my monopod.

The first two images were made with the 50/2.0.  First is a Canadian manufactured T-33 airshow performer painted to appeal to Republicans.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200911-P9113595.JPG.html

Second is today's jumper-hauler, for smaller crowds, a Pacific Aerospace Ltd. 750XL from New Zealand.  It was also shot with the 50/2.0.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200911-P9113628.JPG.html

I then switched to the 50-200 with monopod and caught a tandem pair as they descended.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200911-P9113609-2.JPG.html

And finally, the retrieval truck, as it started back to the hangar to repack the parachutes.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200911-P9113617.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA