Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 12/9/2020: testing the Fotodiox AF adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 12/9/2020: testing the Fotodiox AF adapter
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 07:40:29 +0200
Fuji sells a 35mm 1.4 for the price of the adaptor. I have one and when I
tested them, it would be at leat on par with the 50mm cron R which I
consequently sold …

I have a technical question - does the adaptor preserve the original intended
field of view? Or does the « crop factor » modify the angle?

Nice takes

Amities

Philippe