[OM] Hello from the past:), 9355 messages later and two lenses offered (

Subject: [OM] Hello from the past:), 9355 messages later and two lenses offered (24 shift and 21f2).
From: Iwert Bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 16:24:12 +0200
Hello,

Hope everybody is well! 9355 unread messages I see, won't sift through them
all. Life is progressing here, kids are going to Uni, one of the twins even
photography, using part of my trusted OM-gear!
But there's wishes and wants, so I'm in the process of reducing my gear to
be able to expand (I trust this is still a well-known issue here, hahaha!).

So the trusted 24mmf3.5 shift and 21mm f2 are up for sale, and I thought to
offer them here first. Belgium (EU) based, normal (I think? please correct
me if you're offended:) price of 750 and 650 euro price respectively for
the listees, lenses are in very good condition with light signs of use,
plus a Contax 55-86 step-up ring as a very nice hood for the 21mm.

All the best,

Iwert (bcz)