[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 37: back to the office

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 37: back to the office
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 20:39:14 +0200
The second week of September marked the return to the office, for the first
time since March 11th. Things are different—masks whenever you leave your
office, I have not yet used the elevator, nor the lunchroom—I bring lunch from
home—but it is still nice to see my colleagues in the flesh again. Otherwise,
it was another week of cycling in the morning and some really nice weather.
There was also a visit to Moments with my small team, and some meandering on
the beach promenade. It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3031

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"