Re: [OM] Film Shooter Still Seeking Weird OM Film Goodies from your atti

Subject: Re: [OM] Film Shooter Still Seeking Weird OM Film Goodies from your attic
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 12:40:56 -0700
> From: Mark Kronquist <mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Needing fast weird lenses
>
> Vario Ext Tube

I have three, none of which cost over $70. But I have plans for them.

Set up a notification on evilBay to get a decent price.

Also, KEH is a good place to get these. They don't have a notification service,
so you'll have to set one up. I use Watchete. Snagged a near-mint 100/2 for
$450 that way! It was listed as UGly, but arrived perfect, with neither cap, in
a plastic bag! (I've got PLENTY of caps!) I'm very happy with KEH BGN and UG
grade stuff!

> Dedicated lenses for macro work 20/38/50/80 etc bellows lenses

Pry them from my cold, dead fingers!

Did you talk to Iwert Bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>? He has a 24 shift and
some other fairly rare goodies for sale.

:::: We waste enormous amounts of time and energy musing about the past and
worrying about the future. These moments are hardly ever satisfying. -- Jon
Kabat-Zinn <http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Jon+Kabat-Zinn> ::::